Senior Software Engineer
FULL TIME / USA ONLY / REMOTE
About The Job
Cloud Storage Security is looking for a strong senior engineer who is eager to work on helping grow our cloud security platform. As an engineer with us, you will help build out our core product, working across all levels of the
You will take on projects and own them from start to finish, coordinating with QA and engineering management along the way. You will be expected to write clean, tested, and scalable code. You will have the freedom to approach problems in whichever way suits you best and are expected to be a self-motivated individual that knows how to get their work done, and when to ask for help.
We often use the latest technologies in our products to leverage improved features and performance benefits. You should be comfortable learning new services and technologies and enjoy working with the latest tech. We prioritize smart people over experience with our specific stack.
- 7+ years of experience with at least one object-oriented programming language (C# is preferred, but willing to take on exceptional candidates that only know other languages)
- 1+ years of experience with at least one major cloud provider
- Exposure to front-end development
- Proficient communication in verbal and written English
- 3+ years of experience with Azure and/or AWS
- Experience standing up and managing infrastructure
- Experience with the dotnet Blazor Server framework
Our Tech Stack
- C# (worker services, asp.net, Blazor)
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience/qualifications
- Stock options
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Unlimited PTO
Who We Are
Cloud Storage Security is a startup dedicated to solving the security and compliance challenges surrounding cloud object storage. Our culture is centered around innovation, honesty, respect, coaction and commitment to each other as well as our prospects, partners and customers.
Organizations throughout the world turn to us to ensure their data is clean and that their environment is secure. Our flagship product, Antivirus for Amazon S3, complements and extends AWS-native security services by preventing organizations from sharing malware via their cloud-based applications and data lakes. Data Classification for Amazon S3 advances organizations' data privacy practices and help maintain regulatory compliance.
Cloud Storage Security launched in 2020 by a team of expert software developers and cloud professionals with more than 50 years of experience building and running security solutions. For more background visit About Us.